This HTML tutorial series describes the various features of the HTML language to make web development easier.
- HTML is used to create the basic structure of web page design.
- There is no connection between HTML and programming language.
Things to Know and have before started learning HTML:
- Use of any Text editor such as notepad, notepad++, vi editor, Sub-lime text-Editor etc.
- Creating directories and files on your PC.
- Navigation of files and paths in your drive for any file.
- About the different formats of images and multimedia files and their extensions
- Saving contents to files in drives.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h2>This is page heading.</h2> <p>This is my first <strong>paragraph text</strong>.</p> </body> </html>
Click on the "Run" button above to see how the code works.
The above example has been used to print page heading and paragraph text on the browser.