This HTML tutorial series describes the various features of the HTML language to make web development easier to learn. There are many example code snippets in the following tutorials that you can practice using an online HTML editor.
Here's an example of a simple HTML code that demonstrates the basic structure of an HTML document:
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Page Title</title> </head> <body> <h1>Page heading</h1> <p>Sample text within a <strong>paragraph</strong>.</p> </body> </html>
The above example code prints the heading and paragraph text on the web browser. Click the "Run Code" button to see how it works.
- HTML is a standard markup language that forms a design of the basic structure of a web page.
- There is no connection between HTML and programming language.
Things to Know and have before starting learning HTML:
- Use of any Text editor such as notepad, notepad++, vi editor, Sub-lime text-Editor, etc.
- Creating directories and files on your PC.
- Navigation of files and paths in your drive for any file.
- About the different formats of images and multimedia files and their extensions
- Saving contents to files in drives.
Online Practice Tests
Free online practice tests; challenge your
knowledge of HTML and help you improve your web designing skills
using an online HTML editor.
HTML Practice Tests ❯