Dev-C++ is C/C++ IDE which is free, portable, fast and simple in use.
Steps to Install DEV C++ on Windows OS
- Download Dev C++ from: http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/devcpp.html
- This is a 9 MB file approx.
- Double click the executable file.
- Start the installation by clicking Next button.
- Choose the destination folder and install it.
- Once the installation is complete, go to My Computer > Properties > Advanced System Settings > Advanced Tab.
- Now click on "Environment variables" button > new.
- Change the system variable name as: PATH.
- Change the variable value as: C:\Dev-Cpp\bin;.
- Click OK and start Dev C++ to write the program.