The effective cloud infrastructure demands effective structure & organization to perform the different operations. It doesn't need a massive endeavor to perform execution & cloud planning. A small group of targeted IT & business professionals can effectively manage that.
Defining Cloud Operations
Cloud technology operations are described as the delivery of superior cloud services. Nowadays cloud computing operations have become famous & widely used by many or IT enterprise & business organizations because it allows performing all tasks over the internet. Users can perform cloud operations using web-applications or via mobile based applications.
Cloud can perform some operations. These are listed below:
- Electronic Mail (E-mail)
- Content Management
- Human Resource (HR) management
- Accounting Services
- Online Marketplace
- Systemwide Reporting
Figure - Types of Operations in the cloud:
Cloud Operation Management
There are several procedures to handle and manage cloud operations. These are listed below:
- Use efficient processes: Well-organized tasks & processes can save efforts and time also.
- High QoS (Quality of Service): QOS should have to be maintained to avoid further work on the same thing.
- Proper Resource Selection: Selection of the appropriate resource is also required to be done carefully for cloud operation management.
- Time is working: Cloud related tasks should have to be done at the right time keeping in mind the cost allotted to it.
- Standardization: The processes should have to be standard to manage tasks efficiently and automatically.
- Use of right tools: Using proper tools & resources to do appropriate tasks and functions in the cloud.
- Security: Security has to be a part of any discussion and operation as the structure and organization of the cloud infrastructure also depends on cloud security.